Monday, October 26, 2009

L'Oreal True Match Concealer Review


Hi guys!
So yesterday I went to one of my favorite stores - Target. This was seriously the biggest Target I have ever seen – it could I have been 3 stores in one…needless to say I was SUPER excited.

I had a few things in mind that I wanted to pick up from the cosmetics aisle, but was so overwhelmed by the massive amounts of products that I forgot to get a few of the items. Anywho, I picked up a L’Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Concealer for $7.49. Now usually I love me some Lancome Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer for $27.50, but let’s face it, it’s a recession - so L’Oreal Paris here I come.



The True Match concealer comes in three categories: Warm, Cool, and Neutral. Within each category there are three subcategories: Fair Light, Light Medium, and Medium Deep. I concluded that I’m a Warm Medium/Deep.

This tube is a little on the small side at .17 oz (a regular sized chap stick is 0.15 oz) but a little of the product goes a long way. I applied it to my under eye circles and some redness on my nose area and it worked like a charm. It is easy to blend and has only the slightest makup-ey smell. I also liked that they have a wide range of color options for both fair and dark skinned women. This is the first day that I’ve used it and so far no weird skin breakouts (I get those often). Overall I would definitely purchase this again.

On a side note - I've got my eye on this Lorac Double Feature which has a concealer, highlighter and blender in one.



I'm dying to try it! Hmmm...looks like it only comes in three shades.This retails for $24 at Sephora. What do you think? What products do you have your eye on?

Till next time...

Peace,
MochaMakeupLover

No comments:

Post a Comment