· Maracuja Miracle 12-hour Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
· 100% pure Maracuja Oil rollerball
· LipSurgence Lip Shine in smitten soft pink with built-in sharpener
· Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara in black
· modernEYES waterproof creaseless shadow/liner duo
· Retoucher bamboo foundation brush
· There was also an eye cream added to the mix as a ‘Sneak Peak’…nice touch, Tarte.
|Photo courtesy of Musingsofamuse.com|
Clearly everybody and their mama copped this set (or was gifted this set) and are raving about it
all over bloggerland. I’ll add my two cents in a series of brief posts, quickly detailing my experience with each product.
First up: the eyes. I have been using the Maracuja C-Brightener Eye Treatment religiously for the past several months and overall, I think it is a good product. It is not a moisturizing as I would like, but I have noticed a slight decrease in my dark undereye circles.
The modernEYES waterproof creaseless shadow/liner duo in plumberry and plum brown is a dual ended pencil with a plummy eyeshadow stick on one side and deep purple eyeliner on the other. I used this in the look below and got fantastic results. It applied easily, there was no tugging or unevenness, and it lasted all day with ZERO creasing even though I used it with a sub-par eyeshadow primer as an experiment. Needless to say, I am impressed.
And can we take a minute to discuss this mascara. The Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara is a gift from above. I am seriously in love and will repurchase this mascara as soon as I run out. It lengthens, volumizes, and adds some serious sexy to the lashes. Yes, ma’am!
Do any of you have this set? I was skeptical before purchasing because I have not used many Tarte products, but so far, so good. Up next we’ll discuss the LipSurgence Lip Shine.