Sunday, September 26, 2010

Most Underrated Eyeshadow - Spicy Bronze

Hi Beauties,

I have discovered another underrated eyeshadow gem...this time in the drugstore. Rimmel Glam'Eyes mono eyeshadow in Spicy Bronze. I've had this eyeshadow for about 6 months and it has been a go to shadow for everyday and smokey eye looks. It retails for under $5 and has great color payoff, minimal fallout, and blends well. Depending on the base used under the shadow, Spice Bronze can have the appearance of a golden bronze or a deeper bronze. In the pics below I used Indianwood paintpot as a base with Spice Bronze over it on the lid.

click pics to enlarge







Have any of you tried Glam'Eyes Spicy Bronze? What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I love this shadow. Its the perfect amount of metal for the eyes. That's the best way I can describe it lol.

    BTW: you have an award at my blog: http://shahanastyle.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-awards-2nd-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Shahana Style - Thank you!! I appreciate the award! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the spicy brown !!! i think brown is the only shade i like shimmer in ...cute blog ! please come by and visit me !

    ReplyDelete