Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Inspired Purple!

I did this look almost two months ago, hence the dark roots. I was putting off getting my hair colored simply because I didn't have the time when my straight, male co-worker gave me the stank face and asked, "What's going on with your roots?" I had to do something ASAP!

I was inspired by Yummy 411's Purple Life look but wanted something I could wear to work as well.

I don't know what I was thinking when I used my extra thick eye cream under an Urban Decay eyeliner (used all over the lid) without setting it with a shadow. Needless to say : crease city.

Take a look:


 
 
Posted by Picasa


EYES:
NYX HD primer
UD 24/7 liner in Ransom
MAC My Dark Magic (LE) outer corner and lower lash line
WNW Vanity palette - soft brown color to blend edges & shimmery white to highlight inner corner
UD 24/7 liner Binge on waterline
Eve Pearl HD Powder Duo as a transition color
NYX conealer in a jar to define brows

FACE:
Eve Pearl Salmon concealer under eyes
Eve Pearl HD Powder Duo
L’Oreal blush in Natural

LIPS:
Nars Risky Business lipgloss

HAIR: 3 day old wash n go refreshed with a bit of leave in and water

No comments:

Post a Comment