Thursday, September 15, 2011

WOOSAH, Water, and FOTD

MakeupLovers I'm alive! I have been SUPER busy with work and school and I think my skin has been showing the signs of my stress. ugh! Thankfully in a few weeks my work schedule will lighten up tremendously. Until then I'm drinking lots of water, exercising on my lunch hour (since I have no time before or after work!!), trying to eat right, and trying to woosah as much as possible.

On to a makeup: A while back - maybe last summer - I stopped using my MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural because I felt it was starting to make me look red. I mean, out of the blue, one day it was fine and the next...red.

I decided to give it another go today nearly one year later and it worked perfectly fine. It gave a nice finish, kept my skin matte pretty much all day, and didn't oxidize on me. #WINNING!

Concealer above the eyebrow is always a nice surprise when you look at yourself in pictures *rolls eyes*

click pics to enlarge.


 
 
 
Posted by Picasa



TFSI
Soft Ochre paint pot
UD Buck
UD Virgin
MAC Chromographic Pencil on Waterline
Lash Stiletto mascara

MAC Studio Moisture Tint applied to the middle of my face
MAC Studio Finish concealer to redness around my nose and under eye circles
WNW Bronzer in Princess
MAC Foolish Me blush
MAC MSF Natural to set

NYX l/l in Brown Cafe
Revlon lipstick in Lilac

HAIR:
5 day old Domincan blowout

Have you guys ever tried something after a long period of time and fallen back in love with it?

3 comments:

  1. What a coincidence. I had stopped using my MSFN for the same reason and pulled it out again just last week. Weird lol. BTW I love your hair this color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the hair color.. for some reason sometimes my msfn works and some days it dont i was waiting till it gets cooler to pull it again and use it im so ready for it to be used so i can back to mac Ive notice alot of people having the same problem too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! The hair color is still growing on me. That's very weird that alot of people experience the same issues with the MSFN.

    ReplyDelete