Tuesday, October 25, 2011

FOTD to calm my nerves

I did this look a few weeks ago. I had a terrible day and came home to do some makeup to calm my nerves. Seriously, the "smiles" in these pics are all forced - that how bad my day was lol. Of course I got over whatever was bothering me and all is well :-)

You guys, I promise my edges are not this rough in person!
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa








FACE:
CoverGirl NatureLux foundation
MAC Mineralized SatinFinish Foundation
Lancome concealer used under eyes
Victoria Secret concealer palette - darkest color on blemishes
Graftobian Pressed Powder to contour
WNW Bronzer in Princess
NYX blush in Terra Cotta
Eve Pearl HD Dual Pressed Powder
Ben Nye Banana Powder
MSF Dark/Natural and Shimmer - shimmer side to highlight

EYES:
NYX HD eyeshadow primer
MAC Grease Paint Stick in Dirty
Stila e/s in Luster
L'Oreal HIP eyeshadow duo - matte brown in crease; on lower lash line
L'Oreal HIP eyeshadow duo - orange color above crease to blend
NYC black eyeliner on waterline and lower lash line
no mascara in these pics

LIPS:
NYX lipliner in mauve
MAC Ever Hip lipstick (LE)

HAIR:
1st day twist out using Giovanni Direct Leave In conditioner, Curls Souffle as a moisturizer and styler and eco styler gel.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!
    You look gorgeous Hun. Hope you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coilybella - thanks girl. I can't even remember what I was upset about. lol

    I BLEED PINK - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete