Sunday, November 6, 2011

Midnight Blues

Hi MakeupLovers!

A FOTD from 2 weeks ago when I went out for drinks with a friend. I was feeling like doing something bright and wanted to play around with my new MAC purchases (Fluidline in Midnight Blues and MAC Pro Longwear lip creme in To the Future). Sidebar - I haven't purchased makeup in SOOO long; this would be the first time in about 5-6 months I think. I think I have more than enough :-)


You guys, my forehead keeps attracting pimples *SIGH*




I played around with photoshop and cleared up my forehead, lol!



FACE:
Lancome Maquicomplet concealer used under eyes w/ Ben Nye Banana Powder to set
MAC MSFN dusted all over face
WNW Color Icon bronzer in Princess
NYX blush in TerraCotta

EYES:
NYX HD eyeshadow base
Midnight Blues fluidline as a base
Surf USA (LE from Surf Baby collection)
Birds & Berries (LE)
Blue Flame (LE)
matte brown from WNW Vanity palette to blend; lightest color from palette for inner corner
UD eyeliner in Zero on waterline
WNW Color Icon e/l in Black on top lash line
Maybelline Great Lash Lot of Love mascara

LIPS:
NYX lipliner in Mauve to fill in lips
MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme in To the Future
MAC Suntints Liquid Lipbalm in Pink Tinge

HAIR: 3-4 dy old Domincan roller set; excuse the rollers in the front but ya'll know I like voluminous hair.
EARRINGS: Forever 21 for approximately $3


OMG I LOVE this lipstick!! I may have to break my makeup strike with a few more of these. Do any of you guys have them??

2 comments:

  1. The blues look very pretty. I think I may need that fluidline! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hair color looks gorgeous on you and I love the blue!

    ReplyDelete