Monday, February 4, 2013

New Year's Eve Makeup Look

On New Year’s Eve I attended a Las Vegas style party with food, drinks, gambling, and lots of dancing. It knew it was going to be a long, sweaty night but I wanted to ensure the longevity of my makeup. To accomlish this I layered products and used products that I knew would last for hours and hours such as my Revlon ColorStay foundation,  Neutrogena Shine Control Powder, and MAC lipgelee. I also used a makeup setting spray to keep it all in place.  Overall I was pleased with the way the look came together.  At the end of the night my face looked as fresh as it did at the start of the party.  

Take a look!

NYX Primer
Revlon ColorStay Foundation
Lancome Maquicomplet concealer – under eyes
MAC Studio Finish concealer – to cover blemishes on chin
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural (MSFN) – to set makeup
Neutrogena Shine Control Powder – pressed into T-zone
NYX Terra Cotta blush
Ruby Kisses Mineral Powder in Ebony – contour
MAC refined Deeper Bronze

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Quite Natural Paint Pot
MAC Spiced Chocolate eyeshadow quad
Wet n Wild matte black
MAC MSFN – transition color
Physicians Formula Eye Definer Felt Tip Eyemarker
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in El Dorado – on waterline
L’Oreal HIP Cream Crayon in Attentive 812 – on lower lash line
Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay mascara
Katy Perry lashes by Eylure in Oh Honey!

NYX brown pencil (name is rubbed off)
MAC lipstick in Dressmaker, Dressmaker
MAC lipgelee in Resort Life

*My hair was originally down, but I pinned it over to the side before the party. Happy New Year Lovelies!!!

1 comment: