Sunday, January 24, 2010

FOTD

I attended a party a few weeks ago with a friend and this is the face I wore :)

As you can see in the first pic, my skin is very dry and in need of some TLC. The last pic was taken at the end of the night, hence the tired *ahem drunk ahem* eyes.

I pulled out the Urban Decay Book of Shadows for this look.


















Face:
Victoria Secret Camoflage FX Concealer Palette (thanks Yummy411!)
L'Oreal True Match Superblendable makeup in C6 - this was too light when I purchased in the summer, but matches well now.
NYX blush in Pinky

Eyes:
UDPP
UD Scratch in inner 1/3
UD Shag on middle 1/3
UD Zero on outer v and blended into crease blended with a soft brown color

For the life of me, I cannot recall what I have on my lips.

Peace!
Rashida

4 comments:

  1. your eyes are sparkling! i love the eye makeup and that necklace. gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And I LOVE the VS concealer palette...it works wonders!

    ReplyDelete