Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Makeup Survey

I got this survey from Jen’s makeup blog and thought it would be fun to complete. Check Jen out here...she is super talented. If you guys answer the survey, let know….I’d love to read it.



1. What time did you do your makeup today?
6:30 AM
2. What's the least expensive beauty item you used?
I used a few cheapies today, but I think the Black Radiance Self Adjusting lipgloss was the cheapest.
3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct?
large pores
4. Did you apply false eyelashes?
No
5. Did you do anything while applying makeup?
Watched the news and ate egg whites
6. Biggest makeup mishap today?
nothing too bad
7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind?
The goal was to do a 5 minute face
8. What's the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine?
Usually blush bc my lighting is horrible. Sometimes I have to walk around to different rooms and look in different mirrors to make sure I didn’t apply too much.
9. What's part of your routine is the most fun?
mascara
10. What part of your makeup makes the biggest difference in the way you look?
brows
11. Neutral or colorful eyeshdaow?
neutral today.
12. Liquid or mineral foundation?
No foundation – just primer and blush
13. Do you do your hair or makeup first?
Makeup first – which means I usually only have 5 minutes left for hair…not good.
14. Did you pack a makeup bag to take with you for the day?
Nope. Just my lipgloss.
15. When did you finish your makeup?
About 6:40 (not quite a 5 minute face)

1 comment:

  1. aww thanks for doing this! i enjoyed reading this!

    ReplyDelete