Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Quick Smokey Brown FOTD

Hi Beauties!

I have been neglecting you all...I"M SORRY!! It's been SO hot here and 97+ degrees = no makeup for me. I went out a few weeks ago and this is the face I wore. I wanted to go for a natural, smokey brown look that I could achieve quickly (if that makes any sense).

Click pics to enlarge







FACE:
MAC Fix + as a moisturizer
Black Radiance Shine Control Complexion Perfection Primer
Revlon ColorStay (I am aware that it;s too light for me right now)
Lancome Maquicomplete concealer under eyes and to define brows
MAC Light Over Dark blush (LOVELOVELOVE)
MAC Refined Deeper Bronze around hairline and temples -- I was trying to do something about the obvious discoloration around my hairline UGH!)

EYES:
MAC Quite Natural Paint Pot from lid to slightly above crease
Satin Taupe on lid and blended slightly upward
Milani Pressed Powder to blend harsh edges
tan shimmery shadow for inner corner (from Maybelline palette)
Wet N Wild Gel Eyeliner
CoverGirl LashBlast

LIPS:
NYX Toast l/l
MAC Honeyflower l/s
ELF clear gloss


Satin Taupe is a go-to eyeshadow that I have neglected, but have recently resurrected. I will definitely be using it more often. Also I have upcoming posts/pics for MAC Light Over Dark blush and Black Radiance Complexion Perfection primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment