Sunday, June 6, 2010

EOTD with MAC Cut To Fit

I purchased this eyeshadow a few weeks ago from MAC's Pret-a-Prepier collection because I was sure that I didn't have anything like it. It is described as a "frosted red bronze" and upon first glance looks like Antiqued but I think it has a bit more orange in it.

Here is an eye look I came up with - click pics to enlarge




I used Rubenesque paint pot, Cut to Fit e/s on the lid, and (I think) Mulch in the outer corner and crease, and a generic soft frown to blend out the crease color.

I really like this color, especially paired with Rubenesque paint pot. I've always been afraid of orangey-rust colors for eyeshadows but I think it compliments my skin tone.

4 comments:

  1. I can NOT find my Rubenesque paint pot. I LOVE this color combo. Very soft and yesss it compliments your skin tone beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Nice and natural looking it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely look, what have you used to line your waterline??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies.
    @Imo - I have an NYC white eyeliner on my waterline.

    ReplyDelete