Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bough Grey

Hey Ladies,

It's been SO hot over the past few weeks that my makeup has been minimal. Since the weather is steamy, I decided to do a smokey gray daytime look using just a few products and keeping the face makeup to a minimum.

click pics to enlarge





FACE:
Light Over Dark blush

EYES:
ELF Primer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Slate
MAC Bough Grey on lid
MAC Lemon Chiffon - inner corner & highlight
Wet N Wild Vanity Palette (review coming soon) - left, middle brown color to blend; right top shimmery color over Lemon Chiffon
Maybelline Lash Stiletto

LIPS:
Rimmel l/g in Seduce
MAC Resort Life lipgelee

I haven't used Bough Grey for quite a while...can't believe I almost forgot about it! I hope you picked up this color.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice look & simple look. I swear I can never do mascara on my lower lash line w/ out smudging, clumps, or just any mishap. I missed out on Bough Grey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I purchased Bough Grey because I didn't any color like it. Yes, The lower lashed can definitely be tricky!

    ReplyDelete