Sunday, July 11, 2010

MAC's In the Groove - Stereo Rose MSF

I picked up several items from In the Groove and am pleased with all of my purchases :-) Everybody and their mama has swatched these products, so I wont do that again, lol. One of the items I picked up was the Stereo Rose MSF, which is a gorgeous coral with a slight shimmer.

It looks gorgeous in the pan and when I applied...it was..pretty. Not make-you-want-to-jump-up-and-down gorgeous - but pretty. At the risk of being shot, I'm gonna say...it may be a little overrated.

When used as a blush on my skin it gives a sheer coral shimmer which is nice for the summer months. Overall I am happy with this MSF bc it's a nice addition to my makeup collection.

Take a look at the MSF applied to my cheeks...it looks a bit more pigmented in real life than in the pics


7 comments:

  1. Very subtle, but still nice. I prefer Petticoat over SR - did you get that too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful in your FOTD. I know what you mean about the Stereo Rose craze. If MAC made more, it wouldn't be so difficult for everyone to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed out on this collecton. That color is definitely nice for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I purchased petticoat. SR is pretty though

    http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very pretty on you. I was a day late and totally missed out on seeing this infamour MSF in person. :( Oh, well...next time

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree with you. i was actually about to leave it in the store. i got home and wore it. it's pretty and glad i have it in the collex.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vex in the City - I was not able to get my hands on Petticoat...I'm kicking myself!

    Kristie - I know! The MAC counter that I went to only got a shipment of 5!!

    AllnEYEn - I agree with you. I have been rocking it regularly.

    Makeup by Kim Porter - I am disappointed that I wasn't able to get Petticoat.

    MMM - Thanks!

    Yummy411 - It is a pretty summer shade. I've been rocking it almost everyday.

    ReplyDelete