Thursday, June 30, 2011

Glitzy Eyes

I can't remember all of the products I used, but here is what I can recall:

Vintage selection pp
MAC Mauvement pigment
black in crease
random browns to blend
Weekend cream bronzer
Sephora Perfect Nude lipgloss

Not sure why you can't enlarge the pics, but I'll try to find some better ones.

 
 
Posted by Picasa


MAC's Vintage Selection paint pot was a limited edition product and I am SO glad I picked it up. I can wear it alone for a light shimmer, pack it on for more drama, or add a shimmer eyeshadow overtop and BABY, its a wrap!!

Do any of you have Vintage Selection or Mauvement pigment? Do you usually prefer a shimmery eye, or more of a matte look?

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty look as always! I have neither Vintage Selection or Mauvement, but I have been eyeing Mauvement. I may try to pick up a sample container and try it out. I usually don't have a preference in e/s finishes. I usually just go with the flow or mix it up!

    ReplyDelete