Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lilac Lips and New MAC Skinsheen Bronzer Stick

Okay, Okay...wait, wait, wait,...I tried to crop out my cardigan in the pics since my leopard headscarf is visible. So I only have on the leopard print headscarf to hold down my "edges" while I drive to the train station in the morning. I know it doesn't match but I often walk to my car/ greet and talk to my neighbors in the parking lot in get-ups similar to this. Don't cut me!

Anywho - this face is pretty simple as I was clearly in a rush lol. Neutral eyes with lilac lips using Revlon lipstick in 001 Lilac with a touch of MAC Wrong Spell lipglass. Lancome's Hypnose Drama mascara has been holding down my lashes lately and I am loving it. On my cheeks I'm wearing the new Limited Edition Skinsheen Bronzer Stick by MAC in Guilty Bronze. LOVE THIS BRONZER!


 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment