Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Best 12 of 2012

Hi Beauties,

2012 was a year of minimal makeup (and blogging!) for me, but here are my 12 favorite products of 2012. I posted a little description below my most fav products...enjoy!




FACE
Renewal Powder brush - Love. This. Brush. Use it everyday for powder (setting powder, when I'm wearing powder foundation, etc) and it was super cheap at Rite Aid.
Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief - I got this as a free gift with purchase about 6 months ago and after using it almost everyday, still have a little less than 1/2 of the travel sized bottle left. This lightweight serum enhances my regular face moisturizer and allows my skin to remain more moisturized and healthy-looking throughout the day. I believe a full sized bottle costs about $40.
MAC Prep & Prime Skin Refined Zone Treatment
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural
Clarisonic - not pictured

EYES
Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart mascara - I literally use this stuff everyday. It gives life to my lashes in the form of volume, separation, and bomb ass length.
MAC Quite Natural Paint Pot
Wet N Wild Vanity palette
Tarte emphasEYEs inner rim brightener

CHEEKS
NYX blush in Terra Cotta - I've included a better pic.



LIPS
Blistex Moisture Melt- actually provides moisture to the lips and doesn't just sit on top of them. It also has a pleasant taste and SPF 15 which is nice.



What were you guys rocking faithfully in 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment