Tuesday, November 17, 2009

EOTD

Hi guys!! I am back and feeling much better. I am not exactly sure what I had, but I'm definitely glad that its over.

Well, this post is going to be short and sweet...I know I'm a little weird but often when I'm at home playing around with makeup looks I'll do different looks on each eye to see which one I like best. Sooo...which one do you like best?











The eye on your left is a pink & purple look, while the eye on your right is a yellow, orange and brown look. In the second pic you can really see the pink hue on my lid. On the last pic I added a little glitter over the yellow shadow.

Let me know what you think ;-)

Peace,
MochaMakeupLover

4 comments:

  1. WOW! both eyes are really pretty! you got skills!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I thought I was the only person to do this. I end up doing some really good and bad looks, but it definintely helps me learn.

    I think I like the purple...(I'm super late commenting).

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - I thought I was a weirdo! Glad to see I'm not the only one :-)

    ReplyDelete