Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Things I Want

Hi guys!

As you all know, I am an aspiring MUA and have recently started trying to get a kit together. Okay, maybe I'm just thinking about starting a kit (hehe!).

I've got my eye on a kit from camerareadycosmetics.com which is a site for professional makeup artists featuring professional makeup products. The kit that I want features a 10 piece brush set, foundation, concealer and e/s palettes, loose powder palettes, a lip palette, mascara, several lip & eyeliners, makeup remover, brush cleaner, and several disposable wands.



This seems perfect...except that it is $399.99 without the traincase and $470 with the non rolling traincase. All things considered, I know that this is not an outrageous price for the amount of products included...BUT DAYUM! I guess I'll have to save up my coins for that one...

What's in your kit? Any helpful tips? Let me know.

Till next time...
Peace,
MochaMakeupLover

1 comment:

  1. Late commenting again...but I'm in the same position. I'm aspiring, but I'm learning now, not to jump the gun. Most of the folks that I do makeup on don't need 1/2 the product that come packaged. So I've literally just been building my kit as I go. There's pro's and cons to it, but that's why we're learning.

    ReplyDelete