Monday, November 30, 2009

It's been a while...

Hi guys! I know it's been a while since my last post but I've been super busy. I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was good. Mine was...eventful! I went home to Philly to see my family. The food was great and I got a chance to hang out with my family. Gotta love 'em!

Anyway, I'm happily back in DC and getting back into the swing of things after having 4 days off from work. I definitely need to hit the gym after 4 days of soul food :-(

A few weeks ago I went to a 30th birthday party with a friend and decided to try the Maybelline Natural Smokes Quad that I'd picked up. The colors in the quad are perfect for a smokey eye but I would recommend a colored base. I primed my eye with ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer and used an NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow pencil in Slate as a base. I believe I used ELF Studio Blush in Terra Cotta on my cheeks and a gold glittery Lancome lipgloss on the lips.






I really like the ELF e/s primer. I think it's a great buy for $1.

Let me know what you think about the look.

Till next time...

Peace,
MochaMakeupLover

1 comment:

  1. hey ms.mocha, thanks for coming by and subbing to me..I adore your blog and i hope you will like mine.:) thank you

    ReplyDelete