Monday, February 8, 2010

Face of the Day - Neutral Shimmer

Hi Beauties!

While I was bumming around the house the other day I decided to play in some makeup. Here is a quick, neutral face of the day using only 2 eyeshadows. Also, I picked up a Milani pressed powder - so far so good though I think it may be a tad too dark. I'll review this powder after I use it a few more times.

On to the pics:


Face:
Primer -??
Victoria Secret Concealer Palette for color correction and concealer of undereye circles
Milani Pressed Powder in 02 Honey Amber lightly buffed onto skin
Rimmel blush in 032 Plum

Eyes:
MAC Gleam on lid and slightly above
MAC Mulch in crease
Concealer as highlight
Revlon Liquid eyeliner
CoverGirl LashBlast mascara

Lips:
MAC Cremeblend blush in Joie-de-Vivre - LOVES IT!
generic gloss














You guys don't even want to know what I had going on under that hat!





The last picture was taken a few days ago of the front of my apartment complex...and more snow is on the way. UGH! I need some sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment