Monday, March 29, 2010

Better late than never - St. Patrick's Day look

Sorry this look is so late, but sometimes it takes me awhile to upload pics from my camera to my laptop. Here is the look I wore on St. Patrick's Day to go boozing :-)






FACE:
Eve Pearl Dual Salmon Concealer & Treatment
Milani Pressed Powder in Honey Amber
Rimmel blush in 031 Berry
MAC Sassed Up Iridescent Powder (from Fafi Collection)

EYES:
VS Eyeshadow Primer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
MAC Sharp on inner 1/2 of lid
MAC Humid on outer 1/2 of lid and blended into crease
MAC MSF Natural to blend out harsh lines
Wet N Wild Gel eyeliner
CG LashBlast mascara

LIPS: LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip combo!!!
MAC Ever Hip lipstick
MAC Perennial High Style lipglass

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you. I take a pic of most of my looks...but I'm slow to transfer them...and even slower creating the post. Great look though. I swear I've been trying to work with the NYX Jumbo E/S pencils. Does the VS e/s primer make it any easier?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mo. I've heard other people say that they didn't like the NYX Jumbo pencils. I would definitely apply a primer (the VS one does work well).

    ReplyDelete