Monday, March 15, 2010

Pinks

I am trying to get away from doing alot of neutral looks, so I have been experimenting with different color options. It's time to try pink!

I am not sure how I feel about this look, but...here it is:
(I tried to crop out my headscarf in the last pic)





Here is what I am wearing ~

FACE:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation in 400 Caramel (just purchased and still testing)
Eve Pearl Dual Salmon Concealer & Treatment
MAC Cream Color Base in Hush to highlight
MAC MSF in By Candlelight applied over Hush
MAC X Rocks blush
ELF Tickled Pink blush

EYES:
UDPP
MAC Cream Color Base in Hush
MAC Pink Bronze pigment on lid
MAC Brash & Bold pigment blended into crease
generic brown in crease
MAC Hush as a highlight
Wet N Wild gel eyeliner in black
Wet N Wild white eyeliner on waterline
LashBlast mascara

LIPS:
NYX l/l in Toast
MAC Viva Glam Gaga

1 comment:

  1. YOu used some great pigments. I think pink is a great neutral alternative. BUt its not a color I frequent. I'm really loving the Viva Glam Gaga this month.

    ReplyDelete