Monday, March 15, 2010

My first blog award!



Mo of ALLmEYEne @ Mo's Art of Makeup tagged me with my first blog award! I really appreciate that people read my blog and am doubly appreciative that someone thinks I'm a beautiful blogger. :) Check Mo out here Also I have to reveal 7 random facts about myself.


1. I have a major sweet tooth. I love cakes, candy, etc but I don't eat it nearly as much as I want to because it's unhealthy.
2. I love to read. I can get mesmerized in a novel and finish reading it in 1 day.
3. I have a magazine addiction. One day I will post pics of all of the magazines that I have...I seriously have an Essence mag with Lauryn Hill on cover from years ago!
4. This one is a little embarrassing - I LOVE to watch shows about animal attacks and what to do when attacked by a wild animal (bear, shark, cheetah etc.) which is weird because I am a total city girl and wouldn't be caught dead in the woods. I know, I know.
5. I want to learn how to sew. Currently I do not even own a needle and thread.
6. I sucked my thumb for years as a kid.
7. I would rather text/Instant message than talk on the phone...I'm not big on small talk.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Hun,I love your blog and I am following you.. I GAVE YOU A AWARD,SO CHECK OUT MY BLOG TO SEE IT..!!! ~LONDYN

    Guess this makes TWO awards tonight..!!! lol


    www.fashionstalker.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the random facts. I share some of the same as I sit here reading this post eating a box of mike and ikes and hot tamales. I want to learn how to sew too...that was supposed to be my learning this winter...didn't happen. And I'm such a texter. I even hate answering my phone at work I'll just email my co-workers back...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi FabLondyn - I will def check out your blog. Thanks for the award!

    Mo - I would do the same thing at work! lol!

    ReplyDelete