Saturday, April 17, 2010

120 palette sexy eyes

Hi Makeup Lovers!

Since I'm shopping my stash, I've decided to use my 120 palette for a smokey eye look. The goal is to use products that I've neglected and this palette is definitely one of them.

This look is great for a night out on the town. What do you ladies think? Do any of you have this palette?

click pics to enlarge...







Here is what I am wearing:

FACE:
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Lancome Maquicomplet Concealer
Black Opal Concealer
Milani Pressed Powder
MAC X Rocks blush
NYX Pinky blush


EYES:
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
NYX Jumo Eye Pencil in Slate
120 eyeshadow palette (top palette)
-1st row, 6th color on lid (shimmery silver)
-1st row, 8th color on outer corner (shimmery black)
-1st row, 2nd color on inner corner (white)
- 6th row, 3rd color to blend (soft brown)
concealer to highlight
Lancome Definicils mascara


LIPS:
NYX Mega Shine lipgloss in French Kiss (smells SO good)

2 comments:

  1. The color comob looks really good. I have it...but its definintely one of my most neglected products. I think its because it has more vibrant colors than I would wear on a day-to-day bases. But using this palette twice a week was one of my neglected resolutions :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mo! I agree that there are very few neutral colors in this palette. It's def. not an everyday item.

    ReplyDelete