Sunday, April 18, 2010

A few things + NARS Angelika

Ever since I saw this post I have been hard pressed to get my hands on this blush.

I stopped at Sephora on my lunch break to pick up the NARS blush in Angelika (GORG!). I have been reading reviews on NARS Sheer Glow Foundation and have been wanting to give it a try - I was able to get a sample of this foundation in Cadiz which, unfortunately is too light for me. The next shade up is too dark. Guess its not meant to be:-(


Since I am a Beauty Insider, I also got a birthday gift from Sephora which included a Sephora Collection mini eyeshadow in Aspen Summit, a mini eyeliner in Silver Green, and a mini mascara lash plumper.


NARS Sheer Glow applied to the right side of my face (YOUR left side aka the side with the forehead pimple!). Even though I think this foundation is too light for my skin tone, it does leave a very natural looking, glowy, medium coverage. This foundation is very buildable.





NARS Angelika applied lightly to my right cheek. LOVE!



6 comments:

  1. I saw the same post on Angelika and sat up! I'll have a swatch on Tues and see what it's like. It looks promising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! that foundation looks beautiful, really stinks it wasn't the right shade for you! although i can't even really tell in your picture. I def. want to get my hands on a NARS blush... not sure which one but this brand has been on my mind for awhile. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to let you know that you can go to the Nars website and call customer service and get samples of the Sheer Glow foundation. Sephora does not carry all of the shades. Cadiz was also too light for me but I found my match in Macao...I'm NC45 in MAC btw...HTH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blush looks gorgeous on you, imparting a natural glow. This look is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your FOTD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies, I am in LOOOVE with this blush. I've been wearing it everyday since I got it.

    Openexpression - thanks for the tip. I thought Sephora had the whole product line. I will def. go on the NARS website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm so glad you love the blush!! it's awesome right? i need to own it too hehe ;) have you tried mufe hd foundation? i've tried nars sheer matte and i prefer the mufe hd over that one.

    ReplyDelete