Thursday, April 8, 2010

EOTD - Sushi Flower

I have had MAC Sushi Flower for the longest time and could not figure out how to make it work for me. I even attempted to do a FOTD using this color and it was a DISASTER! I looked sick!

Here is a much more scaled back use of Sushi Flower...how do you guys wear Sushi Flower?











ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
MAC Yogurt in inner 1/3 of lid
MAC Sushi Flower on mid 1/3 of lid
MAC Beauty Marked on outer v and in crease
120 palette for highlight color
Wet n Wild gel eyeliner
NYC black liner on waterline
I forgot what mascara I used

5 comments:

  1. Yeah I have sushi flower too...and never use it. Sometimes its too pale and chalky looking on me. You pulled the eye look together...I have everything but Beauty Marked. How do you like Beauty Marked...easy to blend? fallout?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have Sushi flower but I have a similar LE one called Soft Flower and I had the same problem trying to wear it. I like it with Swish now. Your look is great!

    makeupaddict00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Beauty Marked and I never have problems with fallout. If you are looking to save money, a great dupe for this color is the L'Oreal HIP duo in "Sculpted" - you seriously cannot tell the difference. Let me know what you think of it if you decide to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu know...I have sculpted in my HIP palette. Haven't used it on myself though. I'll have to give it a try. Thx.

    ReplyDelete