Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Morning FOTD

I am SUPER tired today but I attempted to pull myself together and "find a face" this Monday morning.

click pic to enlarge




FACE:
No primer – I forgot to put on my Anti Dull Skin primer!!
Lancome concealer
Milani Pressed Powder
MAC X Rocks blush
MAC MSF in Glissade to highlight

EYES:
UDPP
MAC Cream Color Base in HUSH
Rimmel Glam’Eyes in Spicy Bronze - very pretty color for all over the lid
Concealer to highlight
Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara
I experieced some creasing my mid day. I attribute that to the MAC Cream Color base as opossed to the Rimmel shadow. I've had this happen before when I used HUSH as a base.

LIPS:
MAC Chestnut lipliner
NYX Diamond & Sparkle lipstick in 10 Sparking Flamingo
NYX Mega Shine lipgloss in 113 French Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment