Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday morning FOTD

So the weather in my area is really starting to warm up. Yaay! That means several things – A) My dry skin is starting clear up…somewhat, B) There is sunlight in the morning, C) I am in a makeup state of mind!

Here is my Monday FOTD using mostly drugstore makeup. Click pics to enlarge.



















FACE:
L’Oreal Studio Secrets Anti-Dull Skin Primer applied with fingers
Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Caramel applied with fingers
Eve Pearl Dual Salmon Concealer & Treatment applied with fingers
Rimmel blush in Plum applied with ELF blush brush

EYES:
VS Primer
L’Oreal HIP Cream Paint in Lofty applied to entire lid with ring finger
Maybelline Quad in Designer Chocolates
Lightest color on lid – flat shader brush
Pinky color in crease and blended above – rounded blending brush
2 dark colors mixed to darken outer corner – applied with precision brush and bended with rounded blending brush
Maybelline Natural Smokes Quad
Lightest color to highlight – fluffy angled brush
Wet N Wild shimmer brown color on lower, outer lashline – precision brush
Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara

LIPS:
Lancome Juicy Tube in Fifth Avenue Frosting


I did my makeup around 7 am and these pics were taken at 7 pm. I did not have to blot all day until right before I took the pics.

3 comments:

  1. great look! and yay for warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your review on the anti dull skin primer... i tried their studio magic perfecting base... I did a review on it but I think I did it too fast because I have changed my mind about it, it actually give's a nice matte finish and helps to even and hide pores... I had been wondering about their other primers... so thanks for that review.

    This is a pretty FOTD! I love that lip gloss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jane! And thank goodness for the warmth.

    TKOmulatta - I cannot rave enough about this primer. The 2 things that I hate about my skin are dullness and large pores and this stuff is great for those things. I have not tried the Magic Perfecting base...I don't know if I need to use both? AllmEYEne uses both and her skin looks great.

    ReplyDelete