Sunday, April 4, 2010

Milani Wild Violets Quad

Happy Easter Makeup Lovers!

Because it is Easter Sunday, I did a FOTD using purples. When I think of Easter colors I think of pastels, pinks, purples, yellows, etc. I also stuck with a drugstore brand of makeup.


I purchased this Milani quad When CVS was having it's major 75% off sale (original price is $4.99) and have never used it. I decided to give it a go! This quad features 4 varying shades of purple - all of the colors have pretty average pigmentation with the lightest color being the softest/chalkiest. I've definitely seen much better pigmentation among drugstore makeup. I used all four colors in this look.

The colors are definitely more vivid in person, but nothing to write home about. I think that these shadows could be worn to work - what do you think? Am I pushing it?





















































FACE:
L'Oreal Anti Dull Skin Primer
Revlon ColorStay Foundation applied to the center of the face
Milani Pressed Powder applied to face with a fluffy brush
MAC blush in X-Rocks

EYES:
L'Oreal Cream Paint in Lofty
Milani 07 Wild Violets Quad
top left color applied to inner 1/2 of lid; inner bottom lash line
bottom left color applied to outer 1/2 of lid
top right color applied to crease area above, blended from inner to outer area
bottom right color used to darken crease, outer bottom lash line
Revlon ColorStay eyeliner in Black
Cover Girl LashBlast mascara

LIPS:
MAC Ever Hip lipstick
MAC Perennial High Style lipglass

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful look. It looks neutral too.

    http://makeupbykim-porter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! It also makes me want to try Milani!
    makeupaddict00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete